Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I can do during a boring seminar

Though here to get some fresh ideas for Digital Exchange, nothing seems to excit me. Man, its tough to sustain my attention through talks on digital content, standards-compliant courseware, etc.... ONly thing I thought was good was on the alternative of copyrights. COPY LEFT!!! Useful insight and wonder how rapidly the world is changing through the participatory culture. What I like is the idea on how people enjoy sharing, how people find it fulfilling to adapt, modify. or co-create. Altruism. Throughout that segment, I struggle with asking myself.... So should I copyright or copyleft my Emotional Intelligence Game? Tough question...

Had an interesting conversation earlier with one participant on need to continue learning....even til old. As a son, I often feel a little uncomfortable when my dad starts talking.... is it just bad attitude on my side or is he not conscious of how others feel about what or how he talks. Mum complains of his bad temper but a son, I know that he needs to talk... is he really falling "sick" mentally? What can I do? Talk more with him? Tough. Encourage him to take courses.... perhaps. Perhaps hooking him up to a computer course would be useful.

The unfilial son...

No comments: