Monday, December 11, 2006

My sudden Operation

Dear friends

As some of you may have heard by now, I had an emergency operation two weeks back to remove appendix. The excruciating pain and the emergency need to operate immediately made me realise how precious life is. It was so sudden I did not even have a chance to tell many.

An reminder of how precious the gift of life is and more important the gift of salvation that in my pain, I could still thank God to say "I can do all things by the grace of God". Despite all the many things I have gone through recently that has happened to me, my wife, my family and all, I could see God moving in my life. To God be the glory great things He hath done.

The strength of God is so beautiful that He kept and preserved me. TO my dear friends and students who have yet to know how wonderful Jesus is and how miraculously Has turned my life round, I tell you two things. 1) God is real; 2) God loves you.

I will be glad to tell you more on His goodness and you know what, He loves us enough to bring to us the reason for Christmas.

I read this recently and would like to share with you
"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God."

No comments: